1. Technology aided education is not confined in the classrooms anymore. It has become global. It has crossed the borders of the normal world. Various institutions in the UK are now offering online courses that have helped many students. These online courses add to the knowledge of the students and they are very much affordable. The students can access these courses anywhere anytime.
2. With the help of the more developed and digitalized assessment process, it has been seen that the learning levels have improved in the students in the UK. These are the assessments that are known to be accurate and the students trust these assessment procedures. One of the main advantages of the e-assessments is that they are impartial and accurate. It has been seen that the assessments are especially important in the case of the students with the online courses.
3. The technology has also helped in the improvement of overall teacher student interaction. It has been seen that the teachers to interact with the students use technology.
4. Instant access to the knowledgeand information has also raised the overall level of learning of the students. This also increases the overall connection between the teachers and the student as they learn more about the interment and how it improves their learning.
5. E-books are some of the maijn source of learning in the students. Theseare easily available online. Instead of going to the libraries and giving up on so much of time, the students can simply login and search for their required books.
6. Video games help the students in becoming more goals oriented. They present some real life situations that help increase overall understanding patterns of the students.
7. The field of education has been positively impacted by the presence of technology. The multimedia has been used by the teachers in the classrooms by the teachers. Multimedia aids, videos, and animations have been used by the teachers to aid in learning in the students in the UK College.
8. Education based mobile apps are now one of the main sources that have helped in increasing the learning in the students. It has been seen that the student access these applications to learn with fun.
9. E-learning modules, assessments, and the videos have been used to understand the level of diversity in the students in the classrooms.
10. The special students do not respond to the traditional methods of education.